How to be an Opening Act for the Stars
The Secret to How I Went From Performing Shows for 50 People to 3,500 People, to as Many as 11,000 People, and How You Can Too!
“It was a real pleasure working with such a pro, I hope it happens again soon and often“
(Jamie opened 17 shows for Florence Henderson)
You can now have a star say this about you!
Hands down, the most comprehensive course of it’s kind.
Dear Fellow Performer: This is a great performing market to add to what you already do, it can be done part-time & locally.
Hello my name is Jamie Porter, I have been a performing Magician/Comedian for over
25 years. I started perfoming at hospitals, schools, and private parties. The whole time I knew
there was much bigger & challenging audiences, more prestige. Then one day I got a chance
to open 17 shows for Florence Henderson (from Brady Bunch Fame) Working for as many as
800 people a night & sometimes as many as two shows back to back at different locations a
night. I started to learn a system to how to have successful shows everynight. What to do & what not to do, learning by trial and error. Still knowing there was more, I saw a fellow comedian open for Dennis Miller in front of 3000 people. After that night I knew I could perform in front of an audience of thousands. One year later I was on that same stage as my friend, opening for Donna Summer befrore 3000 Plus. I have now opened for dozens of stars The Beach Boys (5times), Michael
Bolton, George Benson, Lorri Morgan, Lionle Richie and before over eleven thousand people
for the opening night of Celine Dion’s North American Tour.
I will now show you step by step how I did It. My course will save you years of banging your head against the wall trying to figure out the secrets to this tight knit market.
You don’t have to quit what you’re doing to start being an opening act for the stars. You can
add this as an added market something else to offer. You can easily start on a local level &
only go national if you want to.
Some of the things this one of a kind course will teach you:
- How to Get Work as an Opening Act
- Why Stars Need and Opening Act
- What Opening for a Star Can Mean for your Career
- How Much Time to Perform (Length of your act)
- Type of Material to Perform
- How to be Introduced to your Audience (This will surprise you)“Wow, what a complete and informative course, this is the real deal.”
- What You Should Wear for your Performance
- How Much to Charge (Performance fees and compensations)
- Type and Size of Audiences You’ll be Performing For
- Dressing Room Do’s and Dont’s
- Inviting Guests to the Show
- Back Stage Etiquette
- Details of the Soundcheck“There is nothing left out of this course, everything from what to wear, what to perform etc.. It exceeded my expectations.”
- Getting the Audiences Attention
- Dealing with Hecklers
- Designing Your Promotional Kit
- How to use Your Opening Act Status to Book More Regular Shows
- And Much, Much More!“I saw Jamie rock the sold-out crowd as he opened for Weird Al Yankovic. This is a pro that know’s what he’s doing“
Eddie U.This is the only complete opening for the stars course of it’s kind, A-Z, no stone has been left unturned.
Don’t let another minute go by, take action and start living your dream of performing for thousands.
A one of a kind course like this could sell for $500 (one show could easily pay for it) The investment isn’t $500, it’s not $350, not even $250. It’s only $129.95! (this price includes FREE shipping, a $8.95 value). I made it unbelievably affordable for the very serious entertainer.
Free Bonus Gift ($100 Value) If you act now I will throw in an audio CD of my live presentation at a recent Dave Dee Super Conference (It would have cost you hundreds of dollars to see and hear me live)
I reserve the right to raise the price or take this course off the market at anytime. I want to put this course in the hands of serious performers only.